Thursday, January 3, 2013

A. NEW. YEAR!

A. New Year!  Maybe a NEW me??  I'm still a WORK in PROGRESS. Trying to be a better Christian, wife, mother, teacher, and maybe even a better BLOGGER!!

NEW THINGS in PROGRESS:

  • Weight Watchers - AGAIN!!  I KNOW what to do - just trying to make my MIND behave!
  • New School - Fayetteville High School - Home of the PIRATES!  I am teaching
    AP US History, AP Psychology, US History I, and Economics.  My students are 10th-12th graders
  • I've been out of card making and scrap booking for several years and THIS YEAR, I am hoping to get my creative mojo back!  Hopefully, I will be working with Stampin' Up as a demonstrator again, but if not, I WILL be creating cards and finishing scrap book pages!!
  • A NEW craft room!  In the process now of purging out and cleaning the current study/craft room.  When the cleaning is finished, I'm going to start turning the room into a REAL craft room!!  New carpet, paint colors, organization system, etc.  
  • We (hubby and I) have a brand new GREAT grandson!!  Makes me feel SOOOOO Old!!!
Well, that's all for now!  Soon, I'll have some craft room "Work in Progress" pictures to show! I guess it's time to update my profile picture as well!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Glad to see you back crafting again!