Sunday, July 20, 2008



Two Days In A ROW!! Can you believe it?!?!? Actually, wanted to post the Recipe Card I talked about in my October message!

Set: SU!, "Voila!"
Cardstock: SU!, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Confetti White; DCWV textured brass metallic; SU! DSP
Color Media: Gelly Roll, CM Precious Elements Silver, SU! Stampin' Write Marker, Elmer's Painters Opaque White;
Other: Antique Brass Eyelets, Stickles, punch out letters.

Originally, I didn't think I would like doing the 6 X 6 recipe cards, but after doing several of them for various swaps, I found I really liked the new creative venue!!

Stay Tuned in the coming days for some special updates on a new "Work In Progress" for me! And, hopefully I'll be able to keep on posting some cards I've recently made as well as some new things!!
His Hugs & Mine!

No comments: