Friday, June 5, 2009

This is a graduation card I made for two of my APUSH seniors. The card uses Mount Hope Mustang colors: Blue and Dark Gold;



Information:
Stamps: SU! "Congratulations" from All Year Cheer III;
computer generated saying
Card Stock: SU! More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Confetti White
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Non-SU! blue and gold fibers; SU! Mini Library Clip;
non-SU! sticky stars; SU! Chunky Glitter
Tools: Corner Rounder; Cuttlebug & Dotted Swiss folder



This is an Apron Card that I made. I can't remember when/where I got the template. I love making these! I make a
little "envelope" inside and stick ijn a package of seeds!!
Information:
Stamps: none
Card Stock: SU! Purely Pomegranate, SU! Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Prima flowers; flower brad; eyelets; SU! Rub-Ons; ribbon
Tools: Scallop oval punch' Gelly Roll pen

I hope you enjoy looking at the cards! More to come!






No comments: