Monday, June 8, 2009

My Classroom - A WORK in PROGRESS!!

It's been a BUSY day! Today was "next to the last day" for teachers. I hoped we would work all day in our rooms, and we DID!! NO MEETINGS!!! I started about 7:30 a.m., and have been hard at it all day!! As earlier mentioned, new (to me) students in the fall - who have quite a rep for being rowdy and uncontrollable - will be coming to my room, and I feel it IMPERATIVE to have the room completely ready on my first day back at school. That way I can concentrate on class rosters, finalizing lesson plans, making sure I have all the supplies I need, etc. I am probably about 2/3 done with the room, then I have a BUNCH of papers and files to sort through, file, re-file, trash or send to someone else. THEN, I will be able to "relax" for the rest of the summer and do all the OTHER school work I have planned to do!!

OK, on my way home NOW!!!

No comments: